We are now looking for a talented Building Engineer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Building Services Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for building services and energy improvement programmes in our investment portfolios. He / She will be responsible for handling the design / planning, specification and testing & commissioning of building services and energy improvement works including energy audit and retro-commissioning of the existing buildings.
Other duties include liaising with contractors and consultants, preparing and managing the budgets, and managing energy reduction targets and related environmental issues.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree holder in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building services operations & maintenance and / or design & construction
- Conversant with the building Services local codes of practices and statutory requirements, international standards, and energy assessments tools
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills, ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills, familiar with AutoCAD is an advantage
- Experiences of testing & commissioning and retro-commissioning would be a plus
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Application deadline is 14 October 2016. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited太古地產有限公司