Building Service Inspector / Engineer - in-house permanent role, residential projects
About the company
Our client is a listed company with a global presence in diversified industries including Telecom, Manufacturing and Mining. They aim at attracting and recruiting high calibre who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. They are now looking for a Building Services Inspector for new projects.
- Monitor the Inspection Schedule, Testing and Commissioning (T & C) Schedule, T & C Procedures and T & C Reports Formats submitted by BS / EM sub-contractors
- Report immediately any unavailable technical approvals including drawings
- Report progress of defects rectification and completion of outstanding / additional works, including testing and commissioning works
- Inspect and report the installed works on the acceptable workmanship, drawing approvals, installation requirements, and maintain the site inspection records
- Monitor and motivate contractors to complete the outstanding works and defects rectification works and site progress works
- Monday to Friday + alternate Saturday work, stable working hours: 9am – 6pm
- Fixed working locations in Kowloon and New Territories
- Diploma or above in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or related fields
- At least 7 years of post-qualification construction site experience in Building Services or equivalent fields
- Group level exposure, in-house permanent role
- High company reputation within industry
- Competitive salary package
- Annual leave
- Dental and medical plan
- Life and personal accident insurance etc.
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting Job Ref# 6541. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090.