The position will be on secondment basis to the Hong Kong Housing Authority
Building Services Ambassadors Salary : $20,060 - $23,970
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
|Salary (HKD)||$20,060 - $23,970|
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma / Higher Certificate Holder in Electrical / Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering / Electrical Installation / Building Services from a Technical Institute / Polytechnic / University, or equivalent;
- Registered Electrical Workers (REW) registered with the EMSD with a registration class of A-0 or above is preferable;
- Qualification of Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (Grade E in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE held before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to Level 2 in Chinese Language and English Language) or equivalent;
- Well versed in the application of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT;
- With positive working attitude and services-oriented mindset.
- BSA is responsible for dealing with the inspection, maintenance and repair of building services installations in Public Rental Housing;
- The duties will include the planning, project management, design and Contract administration. Apart from these, the incumbents are also responsible for the liaison and educational promotion with tenants on the proper use and maintenance of building services installations. The job holders would also be required to carry out minor handy repair jobs, to handle all enquiries and complaints raised by tenants;
- To man the Maintenance Education Path (MEP) & Maintenance Education Booth (MEB) to promote the use and maintenance of building services installations;
- The incumbent may need to attend Estate Management Advisory Committee (EMAC) or Owners Corporation (OC) meeting;
- To wear uniform.
$20,060.00 - $23,970.00 per month subject to meeting minimum requirements and appropriate assessment of working experience and proven tracks record in relevant field.