We, a local public listed company with business in property investment and property development, are seeking a self-motivated, proactive and high calibre individual for the following position:
Building Services Engineer
Responsible for overseeing project independently from inception to final stage including overall project planning, review of designs and specification, monitoring progress and coordination with consultants and contractors.
- B.Sc./H.Dip. in Building Services. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, preferably member of HKIE/CIBSE.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in building services or property development.
- Self-motivated, innovative, mature, result orientated and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Consulting background and having experience in E&M design of residential developments is an advantage.
Interested parties please send resume with day time contact telephone number and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Room 6705, Level 67, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon or email to email@example.com or fax to 2988 0606.
(Working Location : 10/F, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong)
Please visit our website ( www.coli.com.hk) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.