LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Building Services Engineer
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor and supervisor subcontractor to complete the project on site
- Review sub-contractors' drawings and material submission for client
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and clients ensuring technical and safety standards
- Manage site quality control including work schedule, progress, material and equipment
- Perform supervision and inspection works on site
- Bachelor of Engineer (Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in B.S. system of medium or large scale Building projects
- Good command of English