WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. To know more about us, please visit www.wsp-pb.com
Our Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Building Services Engineer (HVAC/Electrical/Fire Services/Plumbing Drainage – 2 yrs design exp.)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Building Services Engineer - HVAC / Electrical / Pumping & Drainage / Fire Services
- Degree holder or Higher Diploma holder in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Solid engineering design experience and knowledge in the respective disciplines relating to projects in Hong Kong. Strong experience in site coordination will also be considered.
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience for degree holder or at least 4 years post-qualification experience in higher diploma holder.
- PC, Word Processing and AutoCAD skills.
- Responsible for building services design, tender preparation and project administration.
- Site inspection and attend meetings for various scale building development projects.
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
If you meet the above job requirements, you are invited to present your application via our job application system. Click here to apply or and submit your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary. To know about us, please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.