Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has approximately 323,000 people worldwide serving clients in over 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion in the last fiscal year.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology dedicate in design, develop and/or deliver the solutions, services, capabilities or offering that allow us to solve the problems of our clients and help them to become high-performance businesses.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > IT Management
You will be aligning technology with business strategy and goals by being at the core of all project interactions. You will work directly with clients to gather requirements to analyze, design and implement technology best practice to enable business changes. You will be the experts both internally and externally for your deep functional and industry expertise, domain knowledge, and offering expertise. You will be enhancing Accenture's marketplace reputation.
Key Competencies & Experience Requirement
- Solid experience in business analysis on complex solutions and large scale project delivery, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle, experience in UAT and bug fixing
- Ability to carry out and host requirement workshop to capture and verify specifications, to writing user stories and share functional knowledge
- Outstanding relationship management and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of business users to elevate the total user experience
- University Degree in BBA, Information Technology/System, Computer Science/Engineering, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- Excellent communication skill, high proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Analytical mindset, dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com.