Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Business Analysis (Digital/Web)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > IT Management
You will be aligning technology with business strategy and goals by being at the core of all project interactions. You will work directly with clients to gather requirements to analyze, design and implement technology best practice to enable business changes. You will be the experts both internally and externally for your deep functional and industry expertise, domain knowledge, and offering expertise. You will be enhancing Accenture's marketplace reputation.
Key Competencies & Experience Requirement
- Solid experience in business analysis on complex solutions and large scale project delivery, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle, experience in UAT and bug fixing
- Ability to carry out and host requirement workshop to capture and verify specifications, to writing user stories and share functional knowledge
- Outstanding relationship management and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of business users to elevate the total user experience
- University Degree in BBA, Information Technology/System, Computer Science/Engineering, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- Excellent communication skill, high proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Analytical mindset, dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com.