|838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team|
|A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.|
|Business Analysis Support Manager (Retail)|
With over 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong. We are currently seeking a dynamic, enterprising and customer-centric individual to join our team.
- lead a team of business analysts to perform all-rounded business analytics function
- establish business models, analyze and deliver all spectra of departmental business insights to Management
- perform Retail budgeting and forecasting, KPIs monitoring, cost management and resources allocation planning
- compile MIS report and translate findings into sound financial and business advice for management decision
- drive the development and implementation of business performance management system in
- provide support in finance & accounting activities and liaise with internal partners for business projects and initiatives
You should have:
- a degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, or Business related discipline
- a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in management accounting / financial analysis / quantitative analysis in a retail / service oriented business, including 2 years in a managerial capacity
- strong business acumen and high level of analytical ability
- proficiency in MS product suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- knowledge in Access and data mining techniques are highly preferable
- excellent interpersonal skills
- good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Business Analysis Support Manager (Retail).
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
|Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.