We seek high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business in a dynamic market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a winning team and develop your career through contributing to the success of the Bank.
Business Analyst (1 year contract)
OPERATIONS AND PROCESSING DIVISION
INVESTMENT OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
INVESTMENT OPERATIONS OFFICER
Operations, Services and Technology - Service Delivery
Hang Seng's Service Delivery is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Analyst.
- Act as an operational SME to participate in the design of changes
- Collect information, perform analysis, obtain sign-off from respective Service Delivery department heads
- Participate in UAT, if required
- Coordinate the implementation
- Participate in the operational workflow and system designs and document the requirements accordingly
- University degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in project management, system implementation or business/operation transformation.
- Strong self-motivation, good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of application software, eg. MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply, please read carefully the ‘’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : and send your resume via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessfulNote on Collection of Personal Data and Informationwww.hangseng.com
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of three years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.