Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, mortgage, bankruptcy, class action, utility and tax voucher administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 15,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.computershare.com
Computershare Plan Managers (HK/China) is the largest provider of Employee Share Plan management services in Hong Kong and China and currently counts amongst 150+ of the most influential publicly listed Clients companies as clients where we manage all aspects of their Employee Share Plan.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Others
With the successful establishment of our business in HK/China, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join us as a Business Analyst.
The position is responsible for:
- To understand the needs of the CPM Asia team and clearly document requirements for technology solutions required to deliver address these needs.
- Plan and manage the delivery of these technology changes for the CPM Asia team ensuring that individual development items allocated to them are developed and rolled out to the Business teams in the agreed timescales with the agreed functionality.
- Analyse, plan and roll out solutions to the business that do not require direct input from the development team
The key duties of a Business Analyst:
- Business Analysis Planning and Requirements Elicitation
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to identify all stakeholders.
- Communicate Risks and Issues.
- Effectively obtain information from stakeholders to form requirements.
- Accurately capture the information provided in elicitation sessions in a format that stakeholders can understand, review and validate.
- Validate the captured requirements match the intention of the stakeholders needs.
- Remotely liaise with stakeholders who are off site.
- Requirements Analysis, Management and Communication
- Identify and define the business needs.
- Identify and communicate constraints and assumptions that may impact the solution.
- Obtain the necessary approvals on requirements Identify and manage changes to requirements.
- Maintain requirements for reuse.
- Communicate requirements effectively with stakeholders to ensure common understanding.
- Solution Delivery
- Act as the key liaison between the business and technology teams to ensure the identified development is progressing as agreed
- Prepare and communicate project timelines for the completion of the item from requirements to development to UAT
- Identify roadblocks to completion and work with stakeholders to resolve
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Support the implementation of the solution
- Project Management
- Produce Project Plans for projects allocated and track against those plans keeping stakeholders informed of progress
- Coordinate resources across CPM Asia and other teams in order to meet the deliverable
- Take ownership in completing the tasks required to ensure a successful project completion to management’s expectation
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate is expected to have:
- University graduate
- Experience in a relevant Business or IT related role
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in the Financial Services industry
- Appreciation, or basic understanding, of Agile development methodology is a plus
- Understanding of Employee Plan Management services is a plus
- Proven Analytical or Troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience with managing and communicating with external clients is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills – a good team player
- Attention to details, analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Self-starting / proactive, able to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Experience with SAP Business Objects Preferred