Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity. Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us modernizing everything we do! So if you like the vibe of a “start-up”, but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, we are the place for you.
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
For more details, please visit: http://www.dnb.com.hk
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Dental plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Credit
- Gather and study various information on business / industrial / operational models
- Conduct business interviews (mainly through telephone) with managerial staffs of Hong Kong companies to obtain business information either in qualitative or quantitative approach
- Coordinate various market research projects
- Conduct statistical analysis to evaluate sources of action and justify business recommendations
- Compile research/ industry/ business intelligence reports with business insights
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or related disciplines
- General accounting knowledge with 1-2 years working experience in related fields (business information providers, research agencies, client servicing) is preferred
- Fresh-graduated is welcome
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to numbers and attention to details
- Responsible, able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, mature, business sense and good time management
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin is a must
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Apply here, or send your full resume with the present and expected salary to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.