We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Analyze and communicate stakeholder business requirements by defining the business problem
- Identifying data requirements and isolating data elements by translating business requirements into software requirements
- Act as liaison between IT and business stakeholders
- Partner with business to help IT influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions
- Help application development team with approaches to address business problems and solutions with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Collaborate with development teams and business project stakeholders to perform thorough system and regression testing
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training as required
- Provide support to the end user community, troubleshoot issues and provide work around solutions to ensure continued operations
- Serve as a key subject matter expert and primary point of contact for business users across the company for the applications in use and are supported by IT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle
- Familiar with Agile project management approach
- Strong background in banking and financial, digital innovation, creative technology