Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises over 1,200 bilingual consulting talents located in six cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Harbin. In global, we have over 40,000 professionals spreading in over 40 countries. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company and Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best Consulting Firm".
- "Deloitte provides one of the widest ranges of capability in the industry and the relationship models to support large program initiatives. The breadth of these capabilities and the organizational ability to integrate these skills together allow Deloitte to focus on a variety of strategic issues such as pricing and profitability, strategic commercial models, and partnering models for R&D." Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, 2012
- "Clients that responded to Gartner valued the breadth and depth of Deloitte talent and Deloitte's very collaborative work style both externally with clients and internally within Deloitte." Gartner, 27 September, 2012
- Our ability to understand and focus on the local market is highlighted as a key differentiator around the quality of leadership in the practice: "Deloitte's executives are among the best in articulating the Chinese market landscape, changes and trends, vision and strategy." Gartner, August 21, 2012
Why Join Us?
- Consistent, powerful "As One" positioning-cross function, region and industry
- Balanced advisory and implementation or technology messaging-we are not simply a leader but a market maker in this regard
- Strong evidence, including client cases, that say "Deloitte only" vs. "me too"
- Support and engagement of our most senior leaders and Partners around the world
- Firm's sustained investment in analyst relationships
- Tone of confidence without arrogance
If you want to know more about Deloitte Consulting China, please visit our website at www.deloitteconsulting.cn .
Business Analyst - Casey Quirk - Monitor Deloitte - Consulting - Hong Kong
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Monitor Deloitte is the strategy consulting practice of Deloitte Consulting. In early 2013, Deloitte acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor Group, one of the world's leading strategy consulting firms. The new entity creates significant opportunities as the combination of Monitor's talent and business with Deloitte Consulting's breadth and capabilities will result in a new global presence that will redefine the management consulting industry. The acquisition has integrated the core strengths of two organizations and enhanced Deloitte's capabilities as a world-class global strategy practice that provides clients with exceptional value and results.
In China, Monitor Deloitte brings deep industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems. With a team of over 130 dedicated practitioners, our capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, supply chain, and M&A.
Casey Quirk by Deloitte (“Casey Quirk”) is the world’s largest management consulting team dedicated exclusively to the investment management industry. The focus of our client work includes:
Our clients include many of the largest asset managers in the world, leading hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms. Our Asia-Pacific business is based in Hong Kong; our APAC focus is on Australia and China, with occasional assignments out of Japan, Korea, India and Singapore.
Our Business Analyst (Hong Kong) plays an essential role in client engagements and broader marketing and research support for our overall APAC efforts, with a bias over time to work in Greater China. Key responsibilities include:
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN128122).
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.