CITIC Securities International Company Limitedis a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
Business Analyst (Equity Application)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Assist the IT Department to liaise with user departments, gather requirements and prioritize for business projects and operational change projects.
- Work with business stakeholders, operations and technology teams to prepare the upcoming projects, including brokerage business and operational change.
- Understand business requirement, analysis the requirements, prioritize the requirements and documentation.
- Collaborating with team, balancing multiple projects independently and managing relationship with various parties.
- UAT preparation, setup test cases and coordination.
- Assist the implementation of current and upcoming projects.
- Ensure risks and issues are considered and mitigated, escalated appropriately.
- Contract Period: One year
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience in the securities industry.
- Knowledge of securities trading and clearing operational process flow within a brokerage firm.
- Knowledge of Asian and US market trade execution and settlement.
- Diverse technical exposure and strong SDLC understanding (as a BA).
- Experience in gathering user requirementsand preparing the documentations.
- Able to adapt to changing plans and priorities.
- Proactive, analytical, independent, service-oriented and possess good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).