Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
One of our clients, a trading company is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join their elite team.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies, and to prepare document such as the requirement definition reports
- Act as the key interface between business users and IT team
- Manage project implementation
- Facilitate user acceptance test.
- Assist users to prepare test cases and support UAT execution
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years Business Analysis experience
- Solid experience in Project Management and Implementation
- Self-motivated, possess analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, mature & self-confident
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT to us by clicking here Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2528-9091. The information provided by candidates will be treated in strict CONFIDENTIAL and will only be used for recruitment propose