PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 500 partners and a strength of around 12,100 people.
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Dalian, Xi'an, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Business Analyst/ Solutions Specialist-IFS Team-GTS
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Deliver end-to-end business solutions in line with IT strategy
- Work closely with local and remote IT teams to assess technical and operational requirements of business solutions, and implement system solutions
- Write professional comprehensive documentation; including but not limited to project proposals, requirement specifications, functional specifications, implementation plans, test plans, user guides and deployment plans
- Work with the Project Manager to support end-to-end application implementation services and project delivery
- Arrange user acceptance test and production rollouts
- Stay close to the business development of various lines of service and cultivate strong relationships with end users
- Explore and recommend new technologies to improvements to existing IT services
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Three years’ relevant working experience in solution advisory, business analysis; software design experience is preferable
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills; good business writing skills and business sense
- Fluent in English, Cantonese. Proficient in spoken Mandarin is preferable
- Self-motivated, good team player, able to work independently and attention to details
- Experience in iOS / Android application development would be a strong advantage
- Applicants with less experience will be considered for a junior position