Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover.
Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
Business Centre Secretary
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Customer Service / Ambassador
Catering / Hospitality > Front Desk / Front Office
- Assist guests with their business center needs (e.g., making copies, sending faxes, typing) and bill services.
- Open and close the business center. Instruct guests on how to access the internet.
- Package, label, and ship items for guests and ensure that charges are applied to proper accounts, room numbers, or credit cards.
- Coordinate delivery of packages, mail, faxes, and/or boxes to the proper meeting room or guest room.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Monitor inventory of supplies and equipment and order general office supplies.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Hotel Institute/ College graduated
- Flexible and outgoing
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
To finish your job application, please visit www.renhotels.com/careers
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.