As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services. Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass...
As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited and an associated company of Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Towngas Telecom has long garnered an undisputable reputation for its pragmatic approach to quality services.
Riding on the advantage of the advanced Glass-In-Glass (GIG) techniques from Europe, Towngas Telecom, as a carrier-neutral telecommunication service provider, is best known as the provider of high-end telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions. Towngas Telecom is also the provider of choice for various renowned corporations, international network service providers, and professional clients in the provision of bespoke, low-cost and highly efficient services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking qualified individual to join this dynamic business.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||Tseung Kwan O|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Manage a portfolio of products in the area of cloud computing, datacenter and network connectivity
- Manage full lifecycle of products, translate needs into requirements from development to production
- Review and monitor the business performance of new and existing products and solutions
- Manage the solution partners and internal team to maintain and improve the service level
- Initiate new business development and marketing intelligence; perform financial data collection and business forecast analysis
- Drive and support sales team to achieve the sales objectives
- Participate in marketing activities to generate sales leads
- Prepare sales collateral materials, conduct sales training and provide presales support for strategic deal
- Assist in preparing legal and finance related documents
- Degree or above in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in telecom or IT industry, in which 2-3 years’ experience in presales or product related positions is preferred
- Good understanding on Cloud, Data Center or Internet market in HK and PRC is an added advantage
- Demonstrated skills in presentation, communication, negotiation and relationship building and management;
- Energetic and devoted team player, able to work independently and cross-functionally within the company
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Occasional travel to PRC and overseas is required