21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.
Business Consultant (Major / Key Account)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Travel allowance, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
- Identify and develop corporate sales opportunities in various vertical markets by establishing an industry network and building sector and business knowledge
- Approach and acquire new corporate customers as well as identifying new business opportunities from existing key account customers
- Identify customer needs and provide one-stop solutions to customers for improving their business workflow and processes, generating cost effectiveness and enhancing business performance
- Build strong relationships with senior management of customers
- Develop and implement key account penetration plans
- Meet sales targets to ensure continued business growth
- Proactively visit major account customers and conduct strategic account reviews
- Ensure a professional sales strategy to maintain long-term customer relationships
- Degree holder with 2 years’ corporate sales in industries and account management experience with proven sales track records
- IT knowledge is a value added advantage
- Project management experience is preferred
- With strong sales drive and persistency to achieve sales targets
- Aggressive and self-motivated
- Analytical and sensitive to data
- Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative in providing solutions
- Proficient PC skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.