OLIVIA CO. which companies and organizations rely on us to find high quality professionals for a range of roles in consultancy and finance, banking and financial services, legal, human resources, marketing, sales, secretarial and business support. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it’s on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job.
We haven’t grown by snapping up our rivals, we’ve done it by making sure we deliver on our promises, QUALITY & INTEGRITY. And that’s meant more companies and professionals want to work with us.
Business Development Associate
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Location||Hong Kong, Eastern District|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan|
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Fund Management / Hedge Fund
|Salary (HKD)||$15,000 - $40,000|
- Conduct in-depth investment research; evaluate investment strategies and generate investment ideas
- Prepare both Chinese and English investment commentaries on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis; assist in providing daily global commentary and advisory services for Retail Banking Wealth Management
- Conduct global market research and assess the suitability of various investment products, in particular Fund products to meet client investment needs
- Participate in the development and implementation of initiatives related to the compliance, systems and procedures for the investment advisory function
We are looking for
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration related.
- Good team player and self –driven ability to manage people and performance
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin will be a plus
- IANG holder or or previous working experience in China
- Willing to travel