Business Development Executive
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
- Identify potential growth areas through servicing financial institutions.
- Explore business opportunities with corporate clients (i.e. financial institutions/ banks) in using our wealth management platforms.
- Act as a bridge between financial advisers and in-house research and product teams.
- Conduct regular training of platform services and organize events for corporate clients.
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or related discipline. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Experience in financial planning industry/ sales experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of mutual funds and other financial products is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-driven, goal-oriented and attention to details.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing international company with career development prospect. We offer 5 days’ work, attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
You are invited to email a comprehensive resume stating job title, academic qualifications and expected salary to The Human Resource Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of selection only.