Our mission statement is, “To help investors around the world invest globally and profitably”. From the early days of our business, we have put in considerable efforts to ensure investors and wealth advisers have the best resources to invest and trade efficiently, with a transparent cost structure with no hidden fees.
Our emphasis on providing top-notch technology has played a big role in the launch of our award-winning websites and mobile applications – and our belief that it is important to create an environment where our employees have the freedom and incentive to constantly innovate.
We have an open corporate culture with easy access to all levels of management and regular regional collaborations. We value ideas and reward the best. Join us for an exciting career today!
iFAST Financial (HK) Ltd: http://www.ifastfinancial.com.hk/
Fundsupermart Hong Kong: http://www.fundsupermart.com.hk/
iFAST Platform Services (HK) Ltd: http://www.ifastgp.com.hk/
iFAST Corporation Ltd: http://www.ifastcorp.com/
Business Development Executive
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
- Identify potential growth areas through servicing financial institutions.
- Explore business opportunities with corporate clients (i.e. financial institutions/ banks) in using our wealth management platforms.
- Act as a bridge between financial advisers and in-house research and product teams.
- Conduct regular training of platform services and organize events for corporate clients.
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or related discipline. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Experience in financial planning industry/ sales experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of mutual funds and other financial products is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-driven, goal-oriented and attention to details.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing international company with career development prospect. We offer 5 days’ work, attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
You are invited to email a comprehensive resume stating job title, academic qualifications and expected salary to The Human Resource Department: email@example.com
Applicants invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of selection only.