Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Business Development Executive
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- International Law Firm
- Candidate with experience in professional service is a MUST
- HKD 20 - HKD 35per month plus discretionary bonus
A leading International law firm is keen to build up the business development function. You will directly report to the Business Development Manager in the delivery of the marketing and business development strategies and programmes for all the business units in Hong Kong, Greater China, Singapore, Korea, Japan and Middle East.
- Prepare and developing business development proposal, capability statements and other credential materials in English and Chinese
- Maintain the CRM system though searches to reveal missing information and inconsistencies in the system
- Establish standards and procedures by designing and implementing respective firm policies.
- Event management and coordination.
- Produce and coordinate for various marketing publications such as newsletters and marketing sites (internal and external).
- Assist in preparing reports for existing and prospective clients, industry, sectors, competitor activity and market trends to support the Firm’s client development initiatives.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a marketing role, ideally in a professional services organization.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, familiarity in working with any desktop publishing software is a plus.
- Excellent written skills in English and Chinese.
- CRM/Database experience in Interaction or the equivalent is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
To apply for the above position, please contact Amy Kwok on +852 2920 9115.