Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
Business Development Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
The candidate will join our Business and Project Development Team and take part in the project development and technology transfer of LSCM technologies to industry. Industry domains include the logistics and supply chain industry, retail industry, construction industry and public sectors.
- Working with stakeholders (Government departments, industries and universities) to identify research topics and to formulate research proposals
- Initiating and managing technology transfer activities including:
- Working with the research teams to define licensable deliverables during project development stage
- Responsible for facilitating transfer ofCentre technologies to industry
- Assist senior management on other assigned tasks
- A relevant degree plus 5 years of professional experience in information technology field
- Knowledge about the logistics and supply chain management industry and experience in the public sector or research-based organization will be an advantage, experience with IoT, robotics and logistics and the supply chain industry is desirable
- An outstanding record in the development and promotion of new technologies and significant experience cultivating relationships with industry partners
- An excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- The ability to be a motivated self-starter as well as team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.