Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.
Business Development Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- Understand the respective suppliers’ product and market value proposition
- Formulate and execute go-to-market plans effectively
- Identify and develop potential market of interests
- Liaison with different parties, internally and externally, to close deals and meet targets
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in connector or sensor design or application experience
- Good interpersonal skills and market sense with proactive working attitude
- Good command of Chinese (incl. Mandarin) and English
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5 -day week, substantial Annual Leave, performance-based incentive schemes, educational subsidies and training, etc.