A UK sourcing office located in TST is seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following position.
Business Development Manager(5 days work in TST)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- Win profitable new business focussing on retailers within the Fashion, Cosmetics, Watches & Jewellery and Luxury sectors.
- Drive the retention of existing customers to maximise sales revenue, new product categories and profitability working alongside nominated sales co-ordinator(s).
- Monitor customer’s sales performance in terms of their contribution and profitability.
- Establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels and entertain clients as required.
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results.
- Participate in business projects as and when required.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 5 years work experience in business development or sales related field, preferably in packaging sector.
- Good product selling knowledge and negotiation skills.
- Good network with customers within the Fashion, Cosmetics, Watches & Jewellery and Luxury sectors is a definite advantage.
- Eager to take challenges and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English is a must.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
We can offer you, among other things, 5-day work week in a caring and collaborative work environment, medical insurance and 13 months’ salary. Interested parties, please send your detailed CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data collected will be strict for recruitment purpose only)