iClick is a leading integrated advertising technology company connecting worldwide advertisers with the audience in China. Its proprietary Programmatic Marketing Platform (“PMP”) is the first of its kind in China that truly integrates search, display, mobile and social media advertising. The core of iClick’s PMP is supported by extensive data and advanced technology, which help both international and domestic advertisers reach their targeted customers in China through multi-channel marketing. Headquartered in Hong Kong, iClick was established in 2009. The company now has seven offices in Asia and has established business presence in London and New York with more than 600 employees.
Business Development Manager (Japanese speaker)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
The Business Development Manager will support our work building partnerships with media companies, programmatic advertising trading desks, and other strategic entities as opportunities in Japan arise:
- Work with iClick International global Agency business and initiative and drive recurring sales opportunity: the successful candidate must own the strategic sales process and be an effective process manager, while still “rolling up the sleeves” to prospect and close new business
- Target, penetrate, and close deals with leading media companies and app publishers.
- Present i-Click's online marketing/advertising products to media agencies
- Plan and implement i-Click campaigns for agencies’ clients
- Work closely with in-house ads operation team to deliver campaigns
- This role is based in Hong Kong and will have business trips in Japan if needed
- 4+ years demonstrated success in strategic business development for technology solutions
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred.
- Deep understanding of the digital and mobile marketing technology ecosphere
- Proven track record in negotiating and closing enterprise deals with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in public speaking
- Excellent personal charisma
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus