Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: email@example.com
Job Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone:+852 2203 4021
Fax: +852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay Hong Kong
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, LEASING (DT16062)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Meal allowance, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Stores|
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
|Salary (HKD)||$25,000 - $32,000|
Our client is a market leader in the retail industry with over 80 stores. They are expanding their business and is now seeking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for expansion and relocation. Identify suitable location for new store development which matches target consumer profiles and align with brand image.
- Work closely with landlords and operation team on leasing related matters including site acquisition, lease renewal negotiation, tenancy administration, budget planning and rental forecast.
- Conduct market research and analysis. Identify gaps in the market and make recommendation for expansion strategy with the assigned brands.
- Keep abreast to market news and competitors activities. Provide market insights to management and advise on opportunities.
- Degree holder in real estate or related studies.
- At least 5 years experience at managerial level in leasing and business development from retail industry. Good network with landlord.
- Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills. Detail-minded, organized, problem solver and strong decision-maker.
- Good command of Chinese and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Leasing Manager.
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. DT16062) to email@example.com
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.