Easy One Financial Group Limited (“Easy One FG”, Stock Code: 221) was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 2002. Easy One FG has recently expanded its business into the financial services segment.
The Company name signified our brand new business direction. Having started the money lending business, the Group’s footprints have extended to a new business area.
For the money lending, Easy One FG provides professional financial services including mortgage and personal loans, striving to provide a full range of financial services to our clients. Our timely loan service is one of the new initiatives to help the community realize the dream of home ownership. We endeavor to provide our clients with comprehensive services throughout the end-to-end mortgage process.
More information is available at: http://www.easyonefg.com/
To cope with rapid expansion, we have the following opening in our company:
Business Development Manager - Mortgage Loan
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Develop and identify potential sales initiatives, build and maintain business relationship and drive sales revenue
- Perform credit analysis, monitor and evaluate client's collateral level in single or multiple portfolio(s) of different assets, provide support to credit authority for higher level approvals
- Develop and lead overall credit risk strategy
- Provide daily credit limit and collateral status reports
- Ensure satisfactorily service level on credit administration functions
- Conduct client calls and property visits as required
- Tertiary education with 5 years’ experience in mortgage loan sales and operations
- Possess solid experience on credit assessment for mortgage loan applications
- Solid experience as sales team leader in credit / finance company is a definite advantage
- Good understanding of credit risk and market situations
- Strong analytical, communication & interpersonal skills, be able to work under pressure
We offer competitive remuneration package, our benefits include:
- Performance bonus
- Education subsidy
- Professional membership fee sponsorship
- Life & medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Public holidays
- Staff purchase discount
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.)