AGroup helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, AGroup can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
~Please visit our website www.recruithk.net for details.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel : 2151-1098 Fax : 2151-1617
Business Development Manager-PR planning(5 days work/Medical//Double pay/Bonus)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
Media / Advertising > Print Media / Publishing
- Seek new partners across the parenting-related market
- Execute corporate partnership development activities with business partners
- Develop good rapport and provide professional services to customers;
- Scheduling timeline/distributing tasks to team members, coordination with Operations team and QC team.
- Handle customers’ complaint cases, and review feedbacks on a regular basis;
- Able to work as a team player.
- Degree holder
- With at least 3 years of relevant working experience for the Manager post and 1 years experience for Account Servicing Executive in a similar field such as Financial press and IPO industry or capacity
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline;
- Maturity and independence to handle tasks in prompt and effective manner;
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Please contact 2110-3966 to contact Ms. Wong if you have further enquiries.
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to cv @recruithk.net. The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.