Business Development Manager (RCS)
- Support RCS business development activities in Asia Pacific, with a particular focus on Hong Kong and South East Asia.
- Generate a strong pipeline of opportunities in the Revenue Collection Systems market
- Provide strong qualification of which opportunities should be followed through to execution
- For identified opportunities, formulate and implement capture strategies to ensure the opportunity is successfully secured.
- Act as the interface between the client and Thales.
- Drive the development of partnership strategies.
- Update on a regular basis the status of ongoing opportunities into a CRM tool for internal communication and information sharing.
- Support marketing activities by organizing and participating trade shows, seminar & conferences.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuous learning and regular communication with Product Line Managers (PLM) of Business Line.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- 10+ years of sales and business development experience in the IT or Technology industry, with a demonstrated track record and examples of business development achievements.
- Experience within the Asia Pacific region will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable track records of successfully developing new customers and growing new markets.
- Good understanding of the transportation/railway business in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible and a good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen, good analytical, communication and presentation skill
- Able to work independently and with tight schedule
- Ability to work autonomously in the field in a sales and business development environment
- Some knowledge or experience in the Automated Fare Collection or Banking industry would be highly regarded.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.