Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application: email@example.com
Telephone:+852 2203 4021
Fax: +852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay Hong Kong
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, RETAIL (DT16070)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Luxury / Jewellery / Watch|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
|Salary (HKD)||$50,000 - $60,000|
Our client is a leading retailer and wholesaler of international fashion brands. With the business continuous to expand, they are looking for a high caliber to join the team in Business Development.
- Reporting to General Manager. Lead new business pitches and preparation of business proposal for potential business partners.
- Conduct market research and trend analysis to identify high potential brands in the category of sportswear and performance wear, outdoor apparel, travel accessories and electronics accessories to bring in more varieties to the retail chain.
- Prepare business correspondences, marketing materials and liaise with internal and external parties to facilitate effective business partnerships.
- Prepare presentation materials to pitch brand principals
- Degree holder and minimum 6 years experience in sales and business development.
- Strong numerical sense, excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
- Pro-active, detail-minded, multi-task and with passion to develop a career in retail industry.
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. DT16070) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.