RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realizing the value-add that we are able to provide to your organization!
Business Development Officer
Our client is one of the largest retail bank in Hong Kong covering a wide scope of businesses and they are now searching for experienced candidates to join the following position.
- Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve assigned individual NTB sales target by maximized business prospects and cross-selling opportunities and maintaining close contact with mapping channels, as well as other departments in the Bank.
- Acquire affluent market segment clients.
- Exercise risk assessment for new clients through all necessary procedures on checking clients’ supporting documents and understanding clients’ financial sources.
- Deliver timely and accurate report.
- Attend team meetings and participates in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining.
- For TR’s registration staff ensure that compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements is met at all times. To make self aware of the requirements and check to ensure that working practices are in line with these necessary standards. All issues in doubt have to be reported to direct reports for resolution
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- For RI's registration staff to perform regulated activity such as Securities; PD related enquires, staff should ensure to provide information / knowledge on securities market / products / industry, etc. in response to clients' enquiries.
- Qualifications and Skills
- HKSI 1,7,8
- Achievement on individual target
- Number of compliment and complaint received
- Operation accuracy