Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks...
Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Business Development & Partnership Manager
This is a leading e-commerce business in Asia Pacific has around 200 people based in Hong Kong and partner with more than 700 enterprises globally.
- Directly reported to Head of Business Development and Partnership
- Support company expansion plans and understand competitive landscape & market structure to drive program objectives amongst partners
- Seek and develop new accrual partners across different markets focusing on the insurance and ecommerce industry to achieve sales targets
- Assist to develop and execute the insurance and e-commerce pillar strategy - including coalition and points conversion rewarding programs or any strategic partnership
- Work with potential and existing Insurance and e-commerce partners to maintain and grow accrual and redemption opportunities.
- Build and maintain good working rapport with partners
- Design and drive business development plan with partners by using the leading tool to support their business plans and loyalty rewarding program, including budgeting, tactics and offering setting, segmentation, channel selection, marketing communications, implementation and performance tracking
- Work closely with related departments to cross sell, leverage and maximize revenue and long term growth opportunities
- To plan and drive specific projects contributing to firm development
- Work and oversee agency to manage and maintain both new & existing partnerships and conduct regular performance reviews
- Explore and capture mileage sales opportunities, partner closely with partner marketing team who will supervise and direct marketing agency to execute partners' and company's marketing plan so as to achieve the business goals.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years working experience of which at least 2 years in a related position, preferably with experience in sales, marketing, or loyalty programmes among insurance or ecommerce industries
- Independent, aggressive, mature, creative, and business minded team player, possesses of problem solving with good numerical, analytical skills & negotiation skills
- Proven relationship and people Management skills with ability to be customer centric and work with tools to build/design solutions for partners
- Computer literacy with knowledge in e-commerce, CRM or database marketing will be an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organized and result-oriented
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese is a must