Get Mdream Wealth Management Limited is a member of a listed company - GET Holdings Limited (Stock no.: 8100), headquartered in Hong Kong. We are a financial company which committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With a team of over 400 professionals in Hong Kong and expanding our branches and offices in over 17 Asia-Pacific cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Okinawa and Tokyo etc., we embrace a spirit of teamwork in every challenge.
We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future. We are now looking for high caliber individuals to join us for the following position:
Business Development Trainee / Business Development Manager
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Fund Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Provide investment advice for clients
- Provide professional advice for clients on asset management, wealth management, securities and futures, CIES, MPF advisory and asset protection
- Work as a team to organize China business development events, such as, investment seminars, marketing events and road shows regarding investment
- Develop your own client servicing skills, and make use of your professional knowledge to maintain a good relationship with clients
- Opportunity to develop your career in China
- Qualification Non-Degree Tertiary, Special package for Degree Holder.
- Candidates with IANG visa are welcomed
- Mature, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Candidates who are interested in finance and marketing will be an advantage
- Provision of qualify customers.
- Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus.
- Travel incentive, study and continuous learning.
- Sponsorship Comprehensive Training Program towards professional qualifications.
- One year Fast-Track Promotion Program to Management Position.
- Attractive and Comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus year-end bonus.
We offer competitive remuneration package & career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please email full resume including covering letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.