Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are now seeking a Business Executive to President.
Business Executive / Assistant to President
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Monitor and ensure project performance and quality align with company directive and standard
- Keep track of the project progress which involve contract agreement, project planning, cost estimation and resource allocation are on the right track and report to Operation Team.
- Able to identify and resolve if there be any potential problem such as manpower, client satisfaction & client management, billing and collection…etc
- Monitor team compliance on day-to-day operations to reinforce project quality
- Coordinate and facilitate operation with Business Development & Marketing
- Ensure smooth communication among senior management
- Facilitate reporting to its own team head on market conditions and status supported with necessary figures and statistic.
- Secure workflow in the company to fulfill the requirement of ISO 9001 constantly including client complaints handling and regular audit review
- Any other duties assigned by President as requested.
- High Diploma or above qualifications in any disciplines preferably Design, Architect, Landscape Architect, Civil/ Building Engineering, Environmental/ Urban Planning with 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Strong in project management, multi-tasking, time management and interpersonal skill
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese and native Mandarin;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
*Please send your Resume and Portfolio upon application.*