Tai Luen Coffee Company Limited, is a well established Coffee Supplier in Hong Kong. We dedicate to develop and provide a one-stop solution from sourcing, marketing and brand building to full sales management in the sector of coffee supply with our extensive coverage of distribution includes restaurants, hotels, clubs and fast-food chains etc. To cope with our rapid expansion, we invite high-caliber to join our team.
Our email address : email@example.com
Reporting to the Corporate Director, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the development and business operation of Tai Luen Coffee Company Limited both in Hong Kong and PRC. Leading the team to continuously improve the work practices and methology for optimization of utilization; developing and implementing business strategies to achieve sales goals and company target.
- University graduate in Business Administration/Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience at senior management level in Food Service industry, with strong supervisory experience in the last 5 years
- Knowledge on market trends and strong people network in the trade
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Entrepreneurial, creative, passionate and communicates well at all levels. Possess good analytical skills and good at number and SOP
- Familiar with Coffee/Tea production and selling an advantage
- Independent, sales driven, result-oriented and able to work in a fast paces environment
Please send your application with resume and expected salary to The HR Manager, Tai Luen Coffee Company Limited, 7/F, DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information provided will be kept for the purpose of selection within the company and only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.