About Sun Life Financial Asia
SLF’s history in Asia dates back to 1892. Today, SLF Asia operates through subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Philippines and Indonesia as well as through joint venture with local partners in the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, China and India. These seven markets account for over 70% of Asia’s total population. Our Regional Office in Hong Kong facilitates growth opportunities in Asia, and supports the sharing of best practices and resources throughout SLF Asia’s operations.
We offer individual life insurance products in all seven markets, and group benefits and/or pension and retirement products in Hong Kong, Philippines, China and India. We have also established asset management companies either directly or through joint venture in the Philippines, China and India. We distribute these protection and wealth products to middle- and upper-income individuals, groups and affinity clients through multiple distribution channels, with agency remaining the largest distribution channel.
For more information please visit www.sunlife.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 6 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose)
Business Manager, Fintech & Telco, Asia
This role will be supporting the successful execution of Fintech and Telco initiatives across the region. He/she will work closely with internal and external teams and partners to prioritise, plan and deliver a programme of pilots and projects.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Work with project leads to set programme objectives, milestones and key outcomes, at a project level and as a regional programme of initiatives
- Capture and communicate ongoing status, budget tracking, risks and issues as well as post-project success metrics
- Develop business case materials, supporting documents, communications materials to ensure the successful prioritisation and funding of new initiatives
- Capture and celebrate outcomes across the project lifecycle to ensure continued awareness of project progress and milestones beyond the immediate project teams
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with internal and external partners, in order to influence key stakeholders and drive project teams to success
- Degree holder with major in business related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with solid experience in project management and business case development
- Experience in the application of a structured PMO and communications approach, to a programme of unstructured and agile delivery projects
- Exposure to Lean start-up / experimentation / test & learn approaches are highly preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and able to navigate uncertainty, align stakeholders and to continue to motivate teams to success.
- Project management or agile project delivery certification will be an advantage
- Direct interaction with internal team and project leads, as well as external partners and vendors.
- Good communication skills and able to manage stakeholders
- Highly flexible to balance process and achieve the best outcomes for the individual initiative
- Expert level knowledge of MS PowerPoint