Business Manager/ FP&A Manager (Luxury Retail)
- Renowned MNC
- Market Leader
- Vibrant Brand
About our client
Our client is a renowned multinational organization in the luxury retail market. They are one of the biggest players in the industry with global presence. A need has arisen to recruit a seasoned finance professional to oversee one of their growing brands.
About the role
Reporting to Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be responsible for strategic planning, bugeting and forecasting for the Hong Kong Market. You will also work and communicate closely with your stakeholders to identify opportunities and drive the business for the brand. You will also report to Headquarter overseas, conduct vigorous analysis and make strategic recommendations for senior management.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University graduates in relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis, business planning.
- Well-versed knowledge in consumer products / retail / FMCG market
- Excellent analytical and business acumen
- Strong in communication, interpersonal skills and able to articulate in an enterprising environment
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.