Business Operations Manager – IT (AsiaPac)
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis of all spend across Infrastructure & Transformation Technology AsiaPac
- Drive the implementation of the structural Group Infrastructure Services finance reporting model in Group Infrastructure Services
- Support the business planning process across IT, including the production of budgets and re-forecasts, to ensure all cost
- Lead and implement process improvement initiatives within Group Infrastructure Services finance in partnership with business leads
- Review and monitor cost centre expenditure to ensure IT costs are kept within budget limits and to highlight overspend trends.
- Manage the process for release of timely payments to suppliers, in line with payment terms agreed by IT cost centre managers
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or Business and part or fully qualified professional accountancy qualification preferred (CA/CPA)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in management accounting
- Advanced experience of providing support analysis to cost centre managers with financial delegated authority
- Proven experience of managing the key controls of a cost centre
- Sound experience of working and communicating with suppliers, finance functions and business stakeholders
- Experience in working for a global organization and driving recharge management
- Exposure to Oracle and Clear Cost is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html