Business Relationship Officer - Contact Centre Business
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking. The division serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of our PhoneBanking operations continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Relationship Officer .
In this role, you will
- Proactively perform outbound warm calls to selected customers and handle inbound calls as and when required
- Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions, enabling customers to enjoy the full benefits of our comprehensive range of products and services
- Provide comprehensive and professional phone banking services, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and Quality Assurance standards
- Support the Bank’s initiatives as and when necessary
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder with some working experience, or holder of associate degree, higher diploma or degree from a tertiary institution
- Insurance or investment licenses preferred
- Ambitious and positive approach, with a strong service mindset
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, with Putonghua proficiency a definite advantage
- Willing to perform shift duties from Monday to Saturday
- 香港中學會考 , 香港中學文憑畢業而具相關工作經驗或具專上學院副學士、高級文憑或學士學歷
Contact Centre Business offers comprehensive on the job training, coaching and support, alongside exciting and varied career development opportunities. Subject to holding the relevant license and to a satisfactory performance review, employees will be promoted to a senior position in PhoneBanking.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000085EN
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited