Job No.: 492359
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Channel Management
Job Functions: Business Development, Management, Project Management, Strategic Planning
- Conduct regular review on the operation, market, technology, industry trend and business potential on the bank physical distribution network (branch and automated banking sites).
- Perform both internal and external analysis including relocation options to recommend the leasing arrangement for physical banking sites (branch and automated banking sites).
- Study and formulate short-term to long-term physical distribution strategy and site optimization plans, including new sites, expansion, renovation and relocation, etc
- Engage in project management of site optimization projects including new opening, closure, renovation and relocation.
- Assist to formulate short-term to long-term physical distribution strategy and specific action plans.
- Formulate annual site optimization budget and ensure proper resources allocation and project delivery.
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in banking or financial industry, 2 years of which must be hands-on strategic planning experience
- Sound knowledge in statistical applications, distribution and banking operations, risk management
- Strong banking sense and self-motivated with good analytical and project management skills and be able to work independently
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua