Job No.: 493892 Employment Type: Full time Departments: Personal Banking and Wealth Management Department Job Functions: Strategic Planning, Product Development & Management, Project Management
Job No.: 493892
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking and Wealth Management Department
Job Functions: Strategic Planning, Product Development & Management, Project Management
Business Strategy Manager (MIS & Analytics) - (高級業務策劃經理 - 客戶體驗及數據管理)
- Provide management information to facilitate the segment and product strategy formulation, portfolio tracking and new business opportunities identification.
- Develop and apply the statistical and propensity models in customer targeting, segment and retention strategies for maximizing the sales and revenue growth.
- Implement the Customer Relationship Management process to ensure a proper closed-looped learning in place to improve the sales and services effectiveness across all customer touch points.
- Degree or above with major in quantitative, numerical science or related discipline.
- At least 3 years' experience in banking with exposure in sales, marketing, product and channel management, CRM and segmentation.
- Proven track record and sound knowledge in SAS with good analytical skills and data mining techniques.
- A mature self-starter with strong drive, motivation, good business sense, remarkable problem solving skills, and good interpersonal, negotiation and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written including Putonghua.