We seek high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business in a dynamic market. This is an opportunity to join a winning team that contributes to the Bank's success and offers good career potential.
Business Support and Control Manager
Insurance – Partnership and Retail Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers. We have offered general insurance since 1965 and diversified into life insurance in 1995.
Hang Seng Bank Limited is an insurance agent authorized by regulated insurers, which provide wide range of general insurance services including fire, marine, accident, travel, home and motor protection. With our all-round enrolment channels, there is great potential for further growth.
Should you join our Insurance business, you will focus on maintaining close relationships with our corporate and individual customers, and providing them with premium service. You will also be expected to develop new insurance products and distribution channels to meet the changing needs of customers in a dynamic environment.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Support and Control Manager
- Drive the growth of retail insurance business, particularly through the delivery of products and development of channels in support of the distribution of general insurance and medical insurance products
- Plan and manage end-to-end User Acceptance Test (UAT) to ensure the smooth implementation of new product and process
- Ensure compliance of global standards and business risk & control management frameworks that will facilitate the growth of medical & general insurance business
- Maintain product completeness and competitiveness among the market
- Maintain the best-in-class online subscription platform & post sales service
- Plan, supervise the compilation and monitor the performance of Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the retail insurance business, operation and IT expenses
- Work with business/insurance partners to ensure the retail insurance business operation is in line with the insurance partnership target operating model
- Lead, develop and motivate the team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and talent to provide for succession and ensure delivery of business objectives
- University graduate with degree preferably in business administration, economic, finance, information system and/or operation management related discipline
- Minimum of seven years' working experience in banking and/or insurance company
- Sound experience in insurance product development or operation management and knowledge in bank environment
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills would definitely be an asset to take up the position
- Able to work independently and exercise discretion and judgment in driving through projects
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Qualified candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Support and Control Manager