Parkway Pantai Limited (PPL), in partnership with NWS Holdings Limited, and with Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong as the exclusive clinical partner, will build a new 500-bed private hospital at Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Led by a team of premier medical and healthcare professionals and supported by state-of-the-art clinical equipment, the hospital will provide a full range of quality clinical services with more than 35 specialties and subspecialties.
As one of the preferred employers in the healthcare industry, we offer exciting job opportunities in a positive environment that puts people first.
- Well prepare all mise-en-place as directed
- Prepare and deliver amenities
- Pick up and deliver all orders from main kitchen to wards
- Collect all Room Service equipment and utensils from floors
- Replenish clean equipment at the end of each shift
- Clear up equipment from dirty trolleys and arrange the latter neatly for Stewarding to clean
- Maintain grooming and personal hygiene standards at all times
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the department head from time to time
- Maintain professional service to all of patients/guests
- Ensure all orders are correctly delivered & on time
- At least 3 years of room service working experience in Hospitality industry
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is desirable
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Initiative and good customer services skills