Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Manufacturing > Production Planning / Control
The incumbent will be responsible for the execution of buying activities and ensure a smooth communication with shops for designated brand so as to achieve turnover, gross profit and inventory target.
- Deploy effective replenishment and mark down strategies to achieve T/O and GP targets
- Control designated brands OTB from given sales targets.
- Allocate goods accurately to different stores based on demand and store profile
- Recommend and exploit potential products/brands from market knowledge and data analysis, buy the right products in coherence with the retail chain's positioning
- Conduct consolidation to maintain optimal stock/SKUs holding at store level, PO allocation/ replenishment order/ price change/ RGG and others/ Shipment schedule and others
- University graduate in Fashion and Retailing related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' relevant buying experience with knowledge in OTB planning, buying and inventory management of Apparel/ Foortwear/ Accessories
- Strong business sense, attentive to figures and strong analytical skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
***Candidates with less experience may be considererd as Assistant Buyer***
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, Unit 2311, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Please quote reference number "BU/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.