AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Buyer / Assistant Buyer (Apparel / Footwear / Accessories)
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Year-end bonus, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Footwear / Handbag / Accessories
On behalf of our retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Buyer / Assistant Buyer.
- Execute strategic category planning and buying activities to achieve sales, profit and inventory targets
- Derive OTB planning, merchandise mix and assortment planning
- Monitor the stock level, merchandise distribution, stock allocation and sales performance
- Deploy effective replenishment and mark down strategies to achieve targets
- Formulate various sales and inventory analysis reports for management meetings
- Explore potential products/brands through market research and data analysis
- Degree / Diploma holder in Fashion, Textile and Clothing
- Relevant Footwear / Apparel buying experience with OTB knowledge
- Familiar with the current market trends and possess good fashion sense
- Proactive, sensitive to figures, strong analytical & time management skill
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and able to work under pressure
- Well versed in MS Word and Excel, knowledgable with SAP system is highly preferred
- Good Mandarin, English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No. AJR-2511.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.