TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN OUR WORLD OF STYLE
Lane Crawford invites top talent to join.
Buyer - Cosmetics
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- To assist the buying team to achieve seasonal sales and profit targets based on the seasonal business plan
- To monitor closely on a detailed OTB system controlling sales and stock levels in order to maintain seasonal target
- To work with stores to establish a balanced range of merchandise suited to the customer profile of store. Work together to make recommendations for changes and improvements to maximize sales potential and profit within the store
- To be proactive in understanding the competition, and take action to minimize any loss of Lane Crawford market share
- To determines pricing strategies for products/suppliers based on market reviews, competitor positions, supplier financials, etc.
- To ensure timely delivery of merchandise and ensure consistent quality and quantity to stores
- To monitor sell-through and deliveries of all suppliers and take decisive action to deal with their performance.
- To personally demonstrate the LC Leadership Competency behaviours and use these competencies as a tool to coach and develop team members
- Degree holder with a minimum 5-8 years of buying experience in fashion industry
- Able to deal with principals and vendors effectively
- Strong analytical ability with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and/Mandarin
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
At Lane Crawford we support our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide free shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various Social Recreation activities, Employee Assistance Program, best in-class Training and Development and career opportunities.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click here.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.