C&B Manager (payroll focused)
About the Company
Our client is a well-established and reputable retail group with a strong regional exposure and network. A hiring has arisen and solid foundation in the global markets. Due to continued growth, the team is seeking for an Assistant Payroll Manager who specializes in payroll to join the their HR team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, while leading a sizeable payroll team, you will be responsible for managing the monthly payroll logistics and procedures, while ensuring all payroll and tax calculations are well handled and executed. You will act as Business Partner to provide payroll advises and solutions to internal clients. Last but not least, you will also work and communicate closely with all HR internal partners for projects including HRIS enhancement, C&B review, policy reviews and etc.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in HRM, Business or related disciplines
- Solid Payroll and C&B experience from sizable and matrix environment, with at least 1-2 years team leading experiences
- Experienced in managing payroll vendor is an advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills is a must; able to deal with pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel & Access, knowledge in using large payroll or HRIS system is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Winnie Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.