Calling for Passionate Individuals
HABITŪ is made up of the uniquely tasteful dining experience, HABITŪ caffè, HABITŪ table and HABITŪ all day. Since its establishment in 2003, HABITŪ created a neighbor boutique caffè serving handcrafted, artisan coffee with simple comfort foods in an environment that reminds you of home. These caffes grew to become bridging space for our communities – where people connect, brainstorm and discover.
We welcome dynamic people seeking a challenging career and who enjoy working with team-orientated people. Join our team and grow professionally with us.
Cafe Manager / Assistant Cafe Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Competitive pay, MPF, Meal allowance, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Catering / Hospitality > Catering Service
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Catering / Hospitality > Restaurant / Store Manager
Interested in joining Hong Kong's third largest coffee house and the leading food and beverage group? To meet with our rapid growth, we are currently seeking dedicated and passionate Food and Beverage professionals for the role of Café Managers.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Lead, supervise, and coach service staff on delivering high quality customer service
- Promote the Company’s coffee products to the team and customers
- Drive the team to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Compile weekly and monthly reports
- Motivate staff and develop team spirit
- At least 5-8 years or above experience in the F&B industry of which 3-5 years in a supervisory role
- Professional barista qualifications preferred
- Passion for coffee with experience working in leading coffee houses preferred
- Good English and Chinese spoken and written skills
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Aggressive in meeting targets
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working Location: Central
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate, includes daily incentive bonus, medical insurance & dental benefit, meal & good attendance allowance, 11-15 annual leave day; plus promising career advancement.